Sonic Ruptor 400
The Sonic Ruptor 400 is a complete sonication system that offers precision engineering and a complete set of accessories to accommodate a wide array of applications. The sonicator system features a powerful 400 watt power supply capable of particle size reduction in volumes up to 1 L. The Sonic Ruptor 400 enables full amplitude control from 0-100% and is compatible with sonicator horns ranging from 1/8" to 1". The sonication system is used for popular applications including nanoparticle dispersion, creating emulsions, cell disruption and homogenization. The Sonic Ruptor 400 is capable of creating an emulsion down to 1/100 of a micron.
High Power with automatic tuning and wide range of accessories
- Variable power to 400 watts
- Process 250 µl to 1 L
- Automatic tuning for easy interchange of probe tips
- Pulse mode power allows samples to be processed while limiting temperature rise
- Integrated timer and adjustable power
- Wide range of accessories including sound abatement chambers and continuous flow chambers
Note: Processing tips, stand assembly and accessories sold separately.
Ordering Information: Unit includes 400 watt control unit, transducer, tool kit and instruction manual.
- Power Rating: 400 watts
- Output Frequency: 20 kHz
- Timer: 0 to 15 minutes
- Control Unit Dimensions: 9 5/8 in. (24.45cm) length, 11 1/8 in. (28.26 cm) width, 6in. (12.24cm) height
- Transducer Dimensions: 7.6 x 14.3 cm
- Weight: 18 lbs.
- Warranty: One year warranty
- Certification: CE approved