Omni GLH General Laboratory Homogenizer
The Omni GLH 850General Laboratory Homogenizer is a powerful 850 watt homogenizer that was specifically designed to disrupt a wide range of samples in volumes ranging from 200 ul to 5 L. The Omni GLH is compatible with stainless steel generator probes ranging in diameter from 5 mm to 30 mm and 7 mm Omni Tips. The GLH quickly and efficiently processes a wide variety of sample and the 850 watt motor is capable of processing even the toughest samples.
The GLH 850 features an advanced, integrated, push button digital control system that ensures accuracy and repeatability. The unit’s closed loop variable speed controller (5,000 – 25,000 rpm) maintains selected speeds within +/- 100 rpm of the original set point. The digital timer can be set from seconds to minutes and includes a 30 second countdown timer, which is ideal for remote applications in fume hoods or biosafety cabinets. As soft start feature ensures smooth processing and minimizes splashing.
Patented Omni TipTM Plastic Generator Probes, in both soft tissue and hard tissue versions, are available for researchers concerned about cross contamination between samples. Stainless steel generator probes are recommended for larger, tougher samples. Specially designed Hybrid Plastic/Stainless steel probes are also available.
- Powerful 850 watt motor
- Variable speed from 5,000 to 25,000 rpm
- Volume range from 200ul to 5L
- Quiet operation
- Compatible with Omni Tip plastic generator probes
- Wide range of stainless steel generator probes available from 5 to 30 mm in diameter
Ordering Information: 850 watt motor, tool kit, instruction manual, stand clamp, cross rod, 1-year warranty.
- Processing Range: <200µL-5L
- Power Rating: 850 watt
- Speed Control: Variable from 5,000 - 25,000 rpm
- Timer: 1s - 10 min with 30 sec start delay
- Controls: Digital
- Dimensions: 8.5" H x 2.75" max diameter
- Weight: 1.6kg (56oz)
- Sound Level: < 72 db.
- Warranty: One year motor warranty
- Standards Approval: CE approved